Sunday, September 26, 2010

8 Months and What it took to get the picture...


Here is my sweet son's 8 month picture. We sure love this bundle of energy!


This is what it took to get this one great picture:

1. Drove to the pumpkin patch in the parking lot of Trader Joe's
2. Realized I left my memory card in the computer.
3. Drove back home.
4. Then back to Trader Joe's
5. Ate some straw
6. Crawled away
7. Cried when Dad took the straw out of my mouth
8. Ate more straw

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful!! He is growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time flies right? Those are some great pics! I had to laugh about reading your first date tell now. I can't believe it took you 5 months to say I love you. I told Kirk 2 weeks after I met him! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!