Friday, June 11, 2010

One More Week!


Why the face, Zane?
Alright, lets go for a walk
Oooh, this place looks nice.
Not a fan of our old front door?
Well, how do you like this one?
Our landscaping leaves a little something to be desired?
Can I interest you in your own patch of grass?
You're right, our ground floor patio is pretty spacious,
But what about a second floor one that comes complete with ceiling fan?
You're right, it is nice that Mommy gets a covered parking spot, especially during AZ summers.
But, wouldn't it be great to have a garage instead?
Zane, I know you LOVE your current bedroom
But see that window up there on the left? That's all yours!

Yeah, I'm happy about it too! One more week!

1 comment:

  1. Ya!!!! I'm excited for you!!! Can't wait to see the new place!!! Let me know if you need anything!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!