Thursday, May 6, 2010

More of the Blessing Weekend

Here are some of the pictures of the BBQ before the blessing, plus a couple of other cute ones from the weekend.

I had a lot of fun getting things all ready for the BBQ. I made the little signs out of wooden skewers that I painted. I even spray painted rocks to anchor some of the down, as well as to keep the table cloth from blowing away. I think it turned out pretty cute!



Zane's grandma and great-grandma loved playing with him!



This is what Zane spent the BBQ doing. What a life, huh?
And what an awesome grandpa.






Zane's great-grandparents Oringdulph who drove all the way from Colorado!






I quite like this picture.




She loves her grandson!



This was the first time Mama and Papa had met Zane. They were so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!