Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Hiking

Remember when I was 30 weeks pregnant, and I had the brilliant idea to hike to Delicate Arch in Moab? I promised myself no more hikes while carrying a heavy baby. I said the next time I went on a hike, the boy would have to walk by himself.
So, why not go for another hike, carrying a baby that weighs more than twice as much?

At least someone else got to carry him on the way back down.

Our hike in St. George was awesome. We walked right out Uncle Rob and Aunt Cindy's front door and headed up the hill. There were some really cool rock formations, rabbits, lizards, and an amazing view. Their dog, Cooper was a great hiking companion as well. He is great at finding shady places to rest.
This was right before we headed out for the hike. How cute is that boy? (Of course, Tony is cute too.)

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! We had a great time and are so glad you guys could come visit. See you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!