Clay and Zane and I did a 5k today. And by "did", I mean we walked a 5k. It was actually the American Lung Association Asthma Walk in Scottsdale. We went with our friends the Hintons and their two cute boys. We had so much fun!
This is us about 3/4 of the way through, already celebrating our victory
I had Zane in my Moby, so Clay got to push our water and all our free stuff from the different booths they had at the asthma fair. We got free suncreen, cups, water bottles, a tire gague, a jump-rope, and a chip clip. Oh, and a balloon. That was Clay's favorite.

This was just as we were about to start the race. Look... Zane's socks are both neon green! They match!! HOORAY!

This was just after Zane's pre-race meal. There's nothing quite like a little formula-loading. Once we started the race, I put him in the Moby and he slept the entire time.

I am so in love with this boy. And I am so in love with that hat!


We had such a blast. It was a balmy 79 degrees today, and there is nothing quite like having fun with friends!
He is so very cute. Love ya Patti C
ReplyDeleteGreat job guys! Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed you did a 5k carrying Zane the whole way. Congrats on finishing it!! Zane is such a cute little boy.
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeleteGood job on the Asthma 5k. I love Zane's neon green hat and socks. When I did the 1/2 marathon in Moab they only gave me a neon green running hat. NO SOCKS!!!!! We miss you guys. We hope to be able to visit some time. (kirk)
ReplyDelete