Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekenders

A few pictures from this weekend....

Zane got a new church outfit from Grandma Steph, and he looked right handsome today!




Zane has the best pout! We tried to get a REALLY good shot of it, but this is just a little taste of what that bottom lip is capable of. Love it!
Zane and Uncle Tony had a great time together. Tony wanted to hold Zane every time he would start crying. He said that would save him from making him cry since he was already crying!
Snuggling with Grandma Steph during our tour of Midwestern.
Clay showed Tony around the campus where, hopefully, Tony will end up in Pharmacy school in a few years.
Zane wearing his Jazz shirt from Aunt Jen and Uncle Nate. One day, I'm sure he will get his own jersey too.
Before Tony, Clay, and Granddad headed off to the Jazz-Suns game. I wont tell you who won. It might bring up some unplesant memories...
P.S. Zane didn't go to the game. I just dressed him up so he could root properly for the correct team!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pouty face! That was nice of Grandma and Grandpa to come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody is growing out his hair too! What is it with these Pehrson boys and scraggly hair hmmmm? Zane is adorable! Love the pouty lip. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!