Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Else?









Of course it is time for some more pictures of our sweet baby boy. I can't believe he is 11 days old today. And I can't believe that this is the first day that I have actually gotten ready with makeup and did my hair and got dressed in something besides yoga pants. That probably has something to do with the fact that Clay let me sleep until 10:00 this morning and I also took a 2 hour nap earlier. I knew that having a new baby would be tiring, but I have never experienced sleep deprivation quite like this. I am infinitly grateful for an amazing husband who does more than his fair share to help keep me going. I couldn't have married a better man. And even though I am terribly tired ALL the time, we couldn't have a more wonderful baby boy. Zane is completely perfect!

3 comments:

  1. The tiredness eventually gets better. Keep the pictures coming! He is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting ready is overrated. Stick with the yoga pants. You deserve a little break after all the hard work cooking up the little guy for 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! Hopefully we can see him soon...and you guys too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!