Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Last Picture

Of my enormous belly. As long as everything goes according to plan, we are checking into the hospital tonight to be induced. I'm nervous that there will be a lot of women there in actual labor and they wont have room for me until tomorrow... I will find out tonight at 9:00! Things That I Will Miss About Being Pregnant
  • Feeling him move around
  • How extra nice strangers become
  • How amazingly good some foods taste
  • Having an excuse to just take a nap when I want to
  • The way he moves around like crazy whenever Clay gets close to my belly and talks to him
  • How fast my hair and nails grow
  • Maternity clothes... weird, but I love them!

Things That I WONT Miss About Being Pregnant

  • His hiccups... oh man those drive me nuts!
  • Heartburn, no matter how medicated
  • Going to the bathroom 3+ times per night
  • Not being able to pick up things that I drop (I don't think Clay will miss this either)
  • Lower back and sacrum pain
  • Chubby fingers and toes and face and everything
  • Not being able to find a comfortable laying/sitting/standing position
  • Braxton Hicks Contractions
  • People telling me I look huge or asking if I am having twins even when they are kidding
  • The hormonal moodswings (usually accompanied by the previous bullet point)
  • Having the intense urge to scrub my house from top to bottom every day

I just can't believe that in just a few more hours, I could be holding my son in my arms. I am so excited, and humbled, and scared, and feeling a little bit crazy!!!! AHHHHH! I can't wait to meet him!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! We can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!!! I hope all went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!!!!! I'm sure he'll be happy and healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh! I'm sooo very excited for you and wish with all my heart I could be there lol. You'll do absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say it isn't totally weird about maternity clothes...I can actually keep my pants up, not to mention I think they are 10 times more comfortable. I completely agree with you!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!