Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our Chubby Baby

We just got back from the doctor's office. He said that we couldn't have a healthier baby. He is actually measuring 3 days bigger than he was at our 8 week appointment. Instead of 21 weeks 2 days, he is measuring 21 weeks 5 days. That could be good news for later on when I am ready for him to come! That also puts him due at only one day after Clay's birthday. I'll have two birthday boys!

Ths first picture is a little strange looking at first. You can click on it to see it bigger if you need to. It is a front view of his face. You can see his eyes, nose, and mouth, and the top of his belly. The ultrasound tech said that he has a nice big, round belly. I love chubby babies! This is his profile. While she was taking pictures of this view, he kept putting his arm and fist up in the air and punching. He looked like he was mad and was shaking his fist at us! You can see his profile, his arm, his little curled up fist, and even his ribs. What a handsome boy!


3 comments:

  1. Yeah big baby boy!!! We're so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chubby babies are the best! I am glad things are going well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!