AHHHHH pedicures. I hope you aren't disappointed. Boys are great! Girls are too in a different way. Now Clay, Phil and Kirk all have boys about the same age. Could you imagine the boys weekends they could have? And the fun girl weekends we could? Thats what I am talking about.
By the way, Brooklynn is missing you BAD! She keeps asking when Miss "Fedder" is going to be at school....I just told her you were having a baby and she wanted to know why it isn't out of your belly yet...
Congrats on having a boy! It will be good for our little boys to play together when we are all around for the holidays. Nothing like having a cousin your age. I am excited for you two!!!!
Thanks, Heather. He's one handsome dude! Love the blue toe nails.
ReplyDeleteOkay so now our kids can't be married, but they can be best buds. Yeah! love the blue pedicure, what an awesome idea.
ReplyDeleteYAY! Pictures of the cute little one. How exciting. I'm happy for you. You're little boy will be cute! Keep us all updated!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH pedicures. I hope you aren't disappointed. Boys are great! Girls are too in a different way. Now Clay, Phil and Kirk all have boys about the same age. Could you imagine the boys weekends they could have? And the fun girl weekends we could? Thats what I am talking about.
ReplyDeleteYay!! I am so excited for you both!! Congrats! Boys are tons of fun...
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Brooklynn is missing you BAD! She keeps asking when Miss "Fedder" is going to be at school....I just told her you were having a baby and she wanted to know why it isn't out of your belly yet...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on having a boy! It will be good for our little boys to play together when we are all around for the holidays. Nothing like having a cousin your age. I am excited for you two!!!!
ReplyDelete