Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby Bump! Or I just ate too much...

This is the 14 week shot. I'm sure the baby will appreciate when I put all of these pictures into an album and it will get to watch itself grow. That's what I am telling myself anyways. I had Clay take a couple of pictures yesterday. In case I didn't know it before, I realized once again that my husband is quite a lot taller than me. He took the second picture standing normally and I look like a little kid.

This picture was after I got Clay to squat down.


Yup, there is a tiny little bump. Not terribly significant yet, though. I know that over the next couple of months, I'm in for a real treat with how big I am going to get, however. Thank goodness I will be at my largest in the Phoenix winter versus the summer!

4 comments:

  1. We love your pictures! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either way it looks great! So glad that things are going great. Looking forward to seeing you two in a few days. First term down right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Heather! I'm so excited for you two! Keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are still skinny! Have you gotten to the bloated feeling yet though? I did early on. You start zipping down you pants and wearing them around the house like that and then decide you need stretchy pants? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!