Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day & Various Baubles

At school, the student council sponsored a Valentine's Box decorating contest. A boy in my kindergarten class (who aspires to be a snow-plow and dump truck driver) created this box: A Broken Hearts Recycling Plant. It was the overall best box I saw. The student council agreed.

This is the most darling Valentine's hair ever! The heart is comprised of her hair wrapped in ribbon and super hair sprayed. Both my kindergartners and my three-year-olds really helped to get me into the Valentine's Day spirit! Hopefully I have a little girl one day so I can do this to her.

Last weekend, we spent Saturday with Clay's parents and brother shuffling furniture around. We now have a new-to-us desk, kitchen table, dresser, and coffee table. That night we went to Comedy Sportz with them, and Clay got some "Judges Whapners" since it was his birthday! Don't mind my wild-eyed look. I was excited, ok?

This is a horrible picture, but I was so excited about it! Clay and I went to Petco while my oil was getting changed a few weeks ago. I loved these little geckos all piled up on top of eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!